Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Woke Up To Flood-OAN Leadership Training Program Steps in Right direction


It's great to know that there R programs to help folks with HIV-AIDS to gain skills & life lessons.Speaking about living with HIV isn't the easiest thing to do.U have to overcome yer fears of getting up & talking to many peoples ay many dif places,about U & yer life & yer dreams hopes & values.I have had the honour & privilidge to meet many very cool persons that are also HIV+,& doing great things as well as overcoming many hardships.This leadership developement program has already started to pay didvidends ,as more persons R breaking their silence & telling their stories on how they caught it & how they deal with living with HIV or AIDS on a daily basis.As we need food & excerise to stay healthy,many of us cannot afford luxury items ,& have to do the best we can with what we have.I have alot really.When i think about how many times i have lost all my stuff do to getting arrested or "useing" hard core drugs".I am so gratefull to be clean from that shit,the evil of it boggles the mind if u try &* think about it too much U will only end up shittin on yerself!So i take thibngs 1 day at a time a& just do the best with wat i have.GOD had been generous to me & has answered many a prayer!I tyhank GOD each & everyday for all he has given to me .I pray he sends me a wife sooner rather then latter!!!PEACE N LOVE NOT WARS N WALLS EH FOLKS!!!

No comments: